Please use this list to help you to remember the important steps in the process of enrollment to the Magic Years Nursery School.
– The first step that you need to take is to submit your information by filling out the request information form in the enrollment section of the Magic Years Nursery School website.
– The second step in the enrollment process is to schedule a Prospective Parent Meeting to visit the school. This is only for parents. The meetings always begin promptly at 1:15 p.m., and they usually last about an hour. See the school’s calendar for the up-coming meetings and be sure to reserve a space.
– Attend the Open House during February the year that you are planning to enroll. This is an opportunity for the whole family to visit Magic Years.
– Preference letter are sent out in early March. This usually happens in early march.
– Return Preference letter form by mid-March.
– After the Preference Letter deadline, you will receive a confirmation call by the Magic Years staff. Usually late-March.
Once You Have Decided On Magic Years
– After you have accepted the spot offered to you, you will fill out and send the registration form with a $100.00 non-refundable registration fee. Please send the form along with a check as soon as possible.
– Once the registration form has been received, you will receive a Confirmation Letter for your child. This is usually early April.
Once you have received the Confirmation Letter, you must send the September tuition. To assure your spot at Magic Years you must send the September tuition by mid Summer.
– After receiving the September tuition a staff member of Magic Years will be sending you the Registration Packet. Usually they are sent out early August.
– The orientation for new students as well as new parents is the Thursday before Labor Day.
– The first day of school is the Tuesday after Labor Day.